Ultra-FastUV Fluorescent Leak Stop
FIXQUICK is the new ultra-fast leak stop by Errecom, specifically formulated to repair in max 30 seconds leaks up to 1 mm in diameter on flat and curved surfaces. It guarantees a seal up to 50 Bar pressure and 250°C. It can be used on metals and plastic components of AC/R systems. Its fluorescent formulation allows to easily check the status of the performed fixing using a UV lamp and to identify any previous repairs.
How does it work?
The product can be applied both on curved or flat surfaces, which must be perfectly dry and clean. It is recommended to use THOR (p.78) to clean the surface. Apply in sequence on the leakage area the STEP1 liquid product, then STEP2 powder and again STEP1 to make the fixing uniform. Wait 20” for a repair that can withstand a pressure of 20 Bar or 20 min to withstand a pressure of 50 Bar.
- It can be used both on metals and plastic materials.
- It can be used on flat or curved surfaces.
- In 20 seconds it seals the leak resisting to a pressure up to 20 Bar.
- In 20 minutes it seals the leak resisting to a pressure up to 50 Bar.
- It resists up to 250°C. It is visible with UV lamp.